BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Conversion Copywriter: This role will combine the art of storytelling with the science of conversion rate optimization to create compelling content to assist a buyer-led customer journey and achieve digital results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Gain a deep understanding of our key buyer personas and how and why they purchase (or don’t purchase)
- Maintain working knowledge of our core products and their use cases to create relevant, compelling content
- Write clear, compelling copy for various mediums (e.g. ads, webpages, landing pages, marketing emails, sales email templates) with the BeyondTrust voice
- Employ SEO best practices to maximize content reach
- Use data and key metrics to measure the impact of copy and transforming those insights into measurable ideas
- Generate compelling copy for marketing campaigns
- Support outbound prospecting and inbound follow up with templates
- Generate customizable templates for use in key campaigns
- Track conversion rates and measure the impact content changes have on conversions
- Demonstrated ability to use copy to increase conversion rates
- 5+ years experience in some combination of demand gen, lead gen, digital, and/or marketing operations for a modern B2B SaaS company
- OR -
- 5+ years experience in ad agency copywriting
- Demonstrated excellence in designing creative, relevant, and compelling campaigns and strong copywriting skills
- Proven ability to build relationships across several stakeholders including sales, influencers, customer success, product management, and external, integrated partners
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience with modern business tech stack (Microsoft Office suite, Slack, Trello, G-Suite, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment and comfort with a swiftly changing landscape
- Knowledge of email and digital marketing best practices
- Strong project management skills and ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- An appetite to learn, willingness to step in when a teammate needs help
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.