BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
As a key member of the digital marketing team, the Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for ensuring the marketing database achieves desired levels of breadth and quality while also improving and executing scalable processes to support pipeline generation efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the day to day management of our marketing automation solution
- Manage database imports, scoring, and routing for marketing campaigns
- Define and implement data acquisition and enrichment strategies to support pipeline generation efforts
- Assist in reporting to determine database health
- Support marketing to build processes to support campaign list uploads and identify segments in the database for marketing campaigns
- Support sales with outbound prospecting efforts with new contacts and data enrichment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline and 2-3 years’ industry experience or proven marketing achievements in a related industry
- Thorough and hands-on experience with technology such as CRM and MAP
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment and comfort with a swiftly changing landscape
- Knowledge of email and digital marketing best practices
- Strong project management skills and ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- An appetite to learn, willingness to step in when a teammate needs help
- Experience with various marketing technology platforms (Eloqua, Marketo, 6Sense, Outreach, etc.) and their connection to systems owned by other business units (ex: Salesforce.com)
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyontrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.