BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What Will You Do?
Assist with implementing a cohesive management and use of BeyondTrust’s data in a secure and meaningful way that will benefit the business and reduce risk.
- Regular interaction ensuring data governance projects are aligned with other efforts
- Technical interactions regarding implementation and uses of data, elicitation and descriptions of data and systems
- Understanding, being able to speak to, and coordinating conversations around compliance and risk as needed
- Providing guidance to them in their roles, assisting with writing SOPs and policies, acting as stewards as needed
What is Required?
- Excellent inter-personal, communication, and documentation skills
- 3-5 years of experience with data governance or data management
- Proficient with database modeling
- Proficient with data mapping and visualization
- Experience with business analysis and process design
- Experience with data management software and tools
- Experience with various database systems such as PostgreSQL, SQL, MySQL
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
Additional experience would be a bonus:
- Management or development experience with Salesforce and ServiceNow
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Powershell, Python, or Bash
- Certifications from professional data management organizations such as DGPO, DAMA, ISACA
Who are you?
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask “how we can, not why we can’t.”
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the team at all times.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.