BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Senior Customer Success Manager is a natural leader with a drive to engage with BeyondTrust customers, connect with them as people and ensure they realize the best value possible from their purchase.
You will be hands-on and lead by example as well as through day to day coaching. In order to be able to do this successfully, you will need to gain a deep understanding of our customers and our products.
By leveraging Success Plan templates and internal Customer Success tools and platform, the Sn CSM will be responsible for guiding their customers through the various milestones of the customer journey (onboarding, implementation, steady state, etc.) while encouraging best practices across the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing the Customer Success team to be the best in class function, focused on delivering measurable and meaningful results for our Customers.
- Create Success Plans for your customers, including touchpoints/milestones, cadences, contacts, business reviews, etc.
- Determine how to drive swift, high return on investment (ROI) value for our customers’ BeyondTrust purchases, and accelerate the adoption of our products.
- Cross-collaborate with Sales, the Technical Account Management team, Renewals, and others to ensure BeyondTrust knows and understands our customers and their current state in using our products.
- Educate our customers about upcoming opportunities, training, webinars. Ensure they are aware of upcoming campaigns, events, and forums, and the value it brings them with their current/future investment.
- Advocate for the customer – ensure they see relevant case studies, know about upcoming release details and new products. Report internally on customer issues and feature requests, ensure their product requests are considered.
- Examine health check findings and ensure actions are created, tracked, and closed promptly by the teams who own them, facilitating the resolution across the various teams who make own the actions.
- Manage escalated customer satisfaction issues as needed.
- 2+ years of Team leadership/Management experience.
- 3+ years previous Customer Success / Customer Management experience.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in tracking actions, resolving issues, and de-escalating customer concerns.
- Experience in success plans, and customer health scoring.
- BeyondTrust products
- FinancialForce PSA
Metrics to let you know when you're doing a great job:
- Top-tier customer retention rates
- NPS of accounts with active Customer Success Managers
- Maintain high average customer satisfaction in transactional surveys throughout customer journey
- Cross-collaborate within the company and with the customer to minimize the rate, volume, severity, and duration of customer satisfaction issues
- Avoidance of downsells (footprint/usage reduction)
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyontrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.