BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What will I be doing?
- Collaborate with scrum teams to ensure development and QA environments meet requirements and best practices for scale, performance and operability.
- Assist in automated build, deployment and test of applications and system configurations across multiple platforms, technologies and products.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Support the design and development of test automation pipelines to validate builds in the CI & CD processes.
- Support Dev/QA departments with issues surrounding infrastructure/services.
- Research and propose new technologies and tools to improve our delivery speed and increase quality.
- Develop infrastructure provisioning processes using IaC principles
- Configuration management of development infrastructure environments
- Assisting migration efforts to container based models
- Automating everything! We’re a small team so we can’t afford to do things twice. You will automate everything from infrastructure deployments. Interactions with services, pipelines and anything that gets between you and a solution. To do that you will work with Terraform, Ansible, Azure Functions, Docker, Kubernetes, PowerShell and bash, and any number of languages to that end.
What skills should I have?
- Excellent understanding and experience in Windows/Server/HyperV or Cloud platforms
- Experience writing reliable software in one or more object oriented or functional languages
- Minimum two years experience in one of the following: software engineering, software testing, infrastructure (compute/network/storage) with an interest to develop in the other areas. Programming experience is a must!
- Scripting skills with at least one common scripting language such as bash or PowerShell.
- Advanced understanding of, and experience in git
- Understanding of docker and containers
- Two years experience in an Agile development environment.
- Good communication skills enabling positive collaboration with functions both inside and outside development.
Skills that are a bonus:
- Good understanding of principles, theories, practices, techniques and tooling supporting software build, deployment and test automation.
- Experience with .NET development languages (C#/ASP.net Core)
- Knowledge of industry standard DevOps tools (Packer, Vagrant, Chef, Azure Pipelines, Jenkins)
- Experience with VMWare ESXi or macOS
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef)
- Experience with Infrastructure as code with or without tools (Terraform, ARM Templates, CloudFormation)
- Experience with unit testing
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.