As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What's the role?
BeyondTrust is looking for a highly motivated Implementation Manager to join the Professional Services Project Management team on an initial 9 month fixed-term contract with strong scope to convert to a permanent position. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced team environment and will enjoy working for an exciting and innovative business. As a member of the Professional Services Project Management team you will be responsible for the following:
- Management and administration of multiple concurrent BeyondTrust customer implementation projects.
- Track and manage project details ensuring customer implementation projects remain on track for successful completion within time and budget constraints.
- Ability to work collaboratively alongside other Professional Services team members.
- Manage internal and external customer project inquiries.
- Assist with monthly project-related business reporting driving revenue recognition and utilization.
- Assist with internal procedural documentation and process development.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to the customer, project team members, Sales, and management.
- Effectively manage technical and non-technical project issues to resolution.
- Escalate risks and issues internally to management and externally to customer project management teams to resolve or mitigate risk.
- Provide operational reporting on project status.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the implementation process.
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of products and services.
What skills are required?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training or experience.
- Proven track record of successfully coordinating software implementation projects.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of software delivery implementation methodologies within a post-sales environment.
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of project scheduling, scope management, resource/budget management, and issue/escalation management.
- Ability to learn required technical knowledge relating to BeyondTrust products.
- Proficiency with modern business applications (Microsoft Office 365, Teams, Visio, Project, Salesforce.com). FinancialForce PSA experience is a plus.
- Experience with BeyondTrust products (or Bomgar/Avecto/Lieberman products) is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent customer projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (oral, written, and presentation).
- Ability to speak French or German is a plus, but not essential.
What about the Perks?
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Here are a few more reasons:
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Employer matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Cover
- Childcare vouchers
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more about our company culture!
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.