BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The UX Prototyper is responsible for working with the UX and Engineering teams to ensure consistent, effective, and competitive implementation of designs produced by the User Experience Designers for all BeyondTrust SaaS products. The UX Prototyper is also responsible for creating usable prototypes to be used for communication of design intent and for user testing.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Work on UI improvements across the company’s portfolio.
- Work with the UX and Engineering teams to deliver a robust framework that works across the multiple product platform.
- Focus on collaboration with other developers to ensure continuity, group awareness, and ease of future development.
- Act as the user advocate during the development process and offer suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
- Work with the UX team during the usability testing processes. Collaborate with Product Managers, Development, QA to ensure UI meets product requirements and experience expectations.
- Work with Design Ops to add code snippets to the company Design System to help guide other developers to create consistent UIs in any product.
- Other duties as directed by lead and the Director of User Experience.
- 3 or more years of front-end, user-centered development experience.
- Knowledge of User Experience best practices.
- Working with UX teams.
- Up to date knowledge of CSS.
- Knowledge and experience of Angular 8+.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with rapid prototyping.
- Ability to follow the company Design System, design comps and UX team direction.
- Experience with user interface fundamentals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of common software development practices and proficiency working within a software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Self-starter; eager and able to quickly learn new technologies and approaches.
- Must be self-reliant but be able to communicate and contribute in a remote team setting.
- Able to organize, multitask and prioritize.
- Professional demeanor at all times.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Angular 10+.
- Experience of creating wireframes to understand user flows and identifying edge cases.
- Experience with InVIsion.
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.