BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Demand Generation Manager is responsible for the end-to-end execution and delivery of ABM centric campaigns targeting corporate and mid-market accounts.
As a key member of the digital marketing team, the Demand Generation Manager will plan, develop, and implement account-based marketing (ABM) and demand generation marketing campaigns to expand our brand reach, increased engagement of prospect accounts and drive sales pipeline and revenue.
What you will do:
- Orchestrate and execute account-centric, multi-channel campaigns and nurture programs
- Build and manage target account lists based on buyer profiles, intent data, and engagement across key segments
- Interact with sales and SDRs to optimize campaigns for their target accounts and provide the team with supporting marketing assets, reporting dashboards, messaging templates and account insights
- Assist in campaign management with 3rd party vendors and agencies
- Propose new campaigns and coordinate offer development with corporate, digital and product marketing
- Assist in the day-to-day management of our ABM platform, 6Sense
- Optimize campaign performance through analytics, testing and experimentation
- Manager of Demand Generation / ABM: Campaign planning and execution, campaign optimizations and reporting
- Field marketing team: Collaborate with and leverage field marketing events/webinars to support campaign development
- Digital / Corporate Marketing: Partner to create assets, emails, landing pages and paid media campaigns that drive engagement and convert Sales
- Coordinate outbound campaign initiatives, sales enablement, help inform prospecting priorities, and support activation of ABM campaigns
Who you are:
- This position requires a hands-on, digital savvy marketer, ideally with experience working with modern marketing and ABM solutions (i.e., 6sense, DemandBase, Terminus, Engagio), Marketing Automation Platforms (i.e., Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot) and other tools used to drive engagement (i.e., Drift web chat, Outreach).
- The Demand Generation Manager will have a moderate knowledge of outbound prospecting, database management and CRM platforms (i.e., Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline and 2-3 years’ industry experience or proven marketing achievements in a related industry
- Thorough knowledge of ABM best practices and marketing campaign management, and hands-on experience with technology such as CRM and MAP
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
It is paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst most of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving, and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.