BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Manager of Internal Audit and Compliance protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of BeyondTrust's financial and other information systems. Serves as expert advisor to management, peers, and employees in defining, recommending, and implementing necessary policies, controls, and procedures to cost-effectively assess and manage financial and compliance related risk, educate workforce, and participate in business and financial regulatory compliance activities. Assists with development, implementation of annual and ad-hoc financial risk assessments. Define and develop policy governance, compliance with regulatory requirements, information risk and business compliance training and awareness initiatives. Also manage third-party audits and assessments of contract and procurement guidelines, and third-party risk. Oversees and coordinates business risk and financial compliance related risk management.
What you will do:
- Provides practical assistance with compliance documentation.
- Revises forms, documents, policies, and standard operations procedures descriptions (SOPs).
- Conduct audits of financial and operational processes
- Reviews results/documentation of controls testing to ensure compliance with professional standards (including SOX and SSAE 18 SOC 1 and SOC 2 reports)
- Schedules communication and contact with involved stakeholders
- Interprets and communicates compliance requirements to responsible business units.
- Comprehends gaps between compliance and audit requirements.
- Serves as financial and business compliance resource to the organization
- Analysis of data to conduct audit work and support conclusions
- Assists in the evaluation of finance processes and controls impacted from system implementation or changes to existing IT control structure and security, including segregation of duties.
- Participates in complex audit projects and works with a team under the direction of the Audit Manager, while assisting in project scheduling and initial reviews of work products
- Perform complex risk-based audit including planning, testing, and providing written reports of key findings.
- Prepares and/or participates in the creation of audit reports, documents findings, recommendations, and creates presentations as requested, including using and leveraging the GRC tool and repository.
- Assist with department reports and other required Internal Audit related tasks
- Assess opportunities to improve the internal control environment across the company.
- Helps with organizational compliance regarding applicable regulations and policy communications
- Provides help with compliance audit and assurance activities, as needed
- Supports the implementation of various Risk, Privacy, Security, and Compliance projects and tasks
- Acts as a member in multiple project teams and the Incident Management team
- Manages compliance training and education modules and records
- Serves as point person on questions or topics related to Compliance for the organization
- Assists in coordinating compliance related requests with customers.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Skill in developing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.
- High level of integrity.
- Working knowledge of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards, COSO Framework, audit risk assessment techniques and fraud detection techniques
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Report-writing and presentation skills
- 5-7 years’ experience in related roles in public accounting or consulting and Audit industry
- Understanding of the AICPA SOC and ISO 27001 framework, SOX 404 requirements for General IT Controls, and COBIT 5
- CPA, CIA or CISA certification, or proactively working toward one of these certifications
- 2 year of SOX testing experience
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and internal controls
- Understanding of the compliance with data privacy, data protection, cybercrime, and/or information technology.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other teams to achieve goals and represent the business.
- Ability to remain objective in balancing business needs and risk.
- Must have knowledge on MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, Visio)Experience with preparing for presentation and delivery
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.