BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organisations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organisations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What’s the role?
BeyondTrust is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Specialist to work with the DACH and Central European region’s marketing team to build brand awareness, develop pipeline, and enable the sales teams and partners. They will support the development of BeyondTrust’s sales pipeline through the execution and management of marketing programs for new prospects and current customers. Areas of responsibility include outbound marketing campaigns, events, webinars and partner marketing.
What will I be doing?
As a member of the DACH and Central European marketing team, the Marketing Specialist EMEIA will:
- Deliver relevant events to maximise pipeline development and build brand awareness.
- Execute demand generation campaigns and webinars to create sales pipeline.
- Support the digital marketing team to enhance BeyondTrust’s regional online presence, search engine marketing and online lead generation programs.
- Work with the Channel team and key partners to execute partner marketing plans.
- Support customer marketing activities, including customer events, campaigns, and case study development.
- Create local content and translate Corporate Marketing content
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of regional marketing programs.
What is required?
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business, or related discipline.
- Minimum of three years of business-to-business marketing experience.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Experience managing outbound campaigns and events.
- Working knowledge of online marketing (Search Engine Marketing).
- Experience developing marketing reports and metrics.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Excellent relational skills with both external customers and internal employees including sales.
- Effective interpersonal and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to effectively multitask and prioritise.
- Working knowledge of CRM and CMS systems.
We are offering a competitive salary and tangible career progression opportunities for the right person.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Be sure to search #BeyondTrustLife on LinkedIn and Twitter to gain insight into our company culture!
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organisations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organisations are recognising the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
A Note on COVID-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.