BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Order Management Specialist is responsible for the review and processing of sales orders including verification of all required information to ensure completeness. A strong business acumen, basic accounting skills and the ability to reason through ever changing scenarios are necessities for this position. Taking initiative and the ability to anticipate problems before they happen are also essential for success in this position. The candidate must work well with a team of people who are committed to continuing the company's high growth rate and best in class service level.
- Receive and review sales orders for accuracy and completeness according to company policies across all product and order types and close/submit to fulfillment within established company SLAs
- Work with sales teams to resolve fulfillment issues and gather required documentation needed for close
- Provide administrative support to the sales team and assist with quoting
- Monitor help desk mailbox and answer related order management questions from sales team, renewals team, customers, and internal stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with team members inside and outside the order to cash function
- Adhere to best practices and efficiencies within the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well within a team located in multiple locations
- May be required to work additional hours at period-end closing cycles
- Other related duties as may be assigned
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable industry experience
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in a software or technology company
- com, Sage Intacct, and/or large CRM/ERP experience a plus
- Microsoft Office 365
- Ideal Candidate if Americas (Must be EST)
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.