BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The BeyondTrust Field Marketing Manager is responsible for developing pipeline, enabling sales, and acting as the marketing liaison for their assigned Sales regions. They will also own and manage specific cross-regional events and campaigns. This role manages and executes marketing programs for new prospects and current customers, including physical and virtual events and targeted marketing campaigns. This individual needs to be detail-oriented, highly-organized and capable of devising and managing logistics in the high-velocity sales and marketing environment of a growing technology company.
What you will do:
This role requires a highly self-motivated, organized, and passionate individual who can cultivate relationships with Sales, vendors, and the rest of the Marketing team. They must be a creative problem solver, with the ability to effectively manage simultaneously programs and projects.
• Work with assigned Sales team to develop, execute, and measure regional campaigns to build pipeline
• Be the primary Marketing contact for assigned regional Sales teams, coordinating requests with rest of Marketing team
• Identify, plan, and execute trade shows, conferences, and regional events
• Coordinate with Partner and Customer marketing teams to develop holistic event plans
• Book internal resources to staff events and organize travel and accommodation specifics
• Select and book catering companies, restaurants, etc., for customer and executive events
• Schedule speakers, vendors, and participants for physical and virtual events
• Ship promotional materials, booth giveaways, supplies, etc.
• Attend events as needed as a customer-facing representative or to evaluate future sponsorship opportunities
• Manage pre-event invitations, RSVP lists and post-event follow ups
• Prepare and present pre-event briefings and post-event summaries/reports for Sales
• Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and internal pre- and post-event evaluations
• Make spending decisions, track payment requests, invoices, and expense reports
• Negotiate vendor contracts and supervise vendors in their delivery
• Ensure that all campaign lead details are received and quickly entered into our CRM system for Sales follow-up
• Research competition, future event opportunity evaluation and continual event process streamlining
• Develop and manage regional and cross-regional email and direct mail campaigns
• Provide assigned Sales regions regular reports and updates on Marketing programs and regional results
• Direct and mentor one to two regional field marketers responsible for formulating and executing high-impact marketing plans.
Who you are:
• Undergraduate Degree or equivalent work experience
• 5-7 years of B2B Marketing experience, Tech / Cyber industry preferred
• 2+ years direct management experience
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet research
• Salesforce.com experience
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work under limited supervision
• Tenacious problem solver
• Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
• Professional demeanor at all times
• Support and adhere to BeyondTrust’s Core Values
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.