As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
BeyondTrust is seeking a Solutions Engineer to join our team based in Dubai.
As a BeyondTrust Solutions Engineer, you will:
- Be the trusted technical advisor in the sales cycle, guiding our customers and partners based on their need and requirements
- Co-operate with our channel team to educate our partners on how to demo and implement our products
- Support onsite and virtual presentations of BeyondTrust’s technical value proposition to prospects, customers and partners effectively
- Deliver engaging product demonstrations to help customers understand our solutions
- Present at events, trade shows, seminars, and webinars
- Prove our technologies capabilities by delivering exciting proof of concepts
- Collaborate with the team to create a response to RFPs and RFIs
What sort of experience and skills are we looking for?
- You should have had at least 5 years of working within an enterprise network as a systems administrator or engineer. This should be a “typical” Active Directory based network with a mix of different corporate systems. Any working knowledge of Linux and Azure Active Directory is desirable
- You have prior experience demonstrating products and conducting Proof-of-Concepts across different platforms
- It is desirable if you have previous experience working as a presales engineer, where you’ve been able to highlight product differentiators against competitive products
- You will be experienced and comfortable in delivering presentations to audiences of varying sizes, using your polished presentations skills
- Any prior experience presenting at conferences or trade shows is a plus
- Any experience with BeyondTrust products (Privilege Management for Desktops, Privilege Management for Unix and Linux, Password Safe, AD Bridge, Remote Support, Privileged Remote Access) is also a plus
- We’d also love to hear about any security certifications you may have, particularly if they are industry recognised (such as CISSP, OSCP, CEH etc.)
Who are you?
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Enjoys helping customers solve interesting problems
- Has unwavering personal integrity and work ethic
- Values each of our differences and celebrates diverse thinking
- Is enthusiastic, considerate and responsive
- Always has the best interest of the team in mind
- Asks how we can, not why we can’t
- Has an interest in the latest Cyber Security trends
- Works to stay relevant for the benefits of our customers