BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is seeking an QA Engineer to assist in testing our EPM products, both manually and via automation. The engineer will be responsible for the creation of test plans and implementation of said plans into our automated integration environments as well as the creation and maintenance of those environments.
What you will do:
- Be collaborative and influential across our Agile team. Participate in feature definition and breakdown as well as planning.
- Provide estimates for work duration and establish milestones for meeting product deadlines.
- Ensure features and releases are of the highest quality, are stable and performant.
- Help maintain, prioritize and and contribute to our backlog.
- Develop and run test cases, create and execute test plans.
- Contribute to the code review process.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code for automated tests.
- Assist with test environment creation and maintenance.
What is required:
- 4+ years in a Software Engineer or Software Engineer in Test capacity is ideal.
- Strong ability to create and design test automation and test infrastructure.
- Knowledge of security best practices and technologies such as certificates, TLS, encryption, Kerberos
- Understanding of REST/API calls.
- Strong Unix/ Linux skills.
- Experience administrating Active Directory.
- An understanding of agile SDLC and why automation is crucial.
- Experience working with virtual machines and/ or containers.
- Network knowledge: Basic knowledge of IPs, subnets, DNS, DHCP
- Shell scripting (bash/curl/jq, PowerShell).
- Experience with SQL.
- Ability to work unsupervised, is self directed and motivated to take ownership and drive improvement.
- Solid English written and verbal communication, presentation and people skills.
Who you are?
- You give and take feedback openly and graciously for the good of the team.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and improvement.
- You are a team player, eager and open to sharing successes and failures.
- You are a motivated learner that looks for opportunities to learn and grow.
- You are flexible and can adapt to shifting situations and requirements.
- You try to inspire the best in others, and always try to deliver the same.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
BeyondTrust is committed to the principle of equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and potential employees, along with a discrimination- and harassment-free workplace environment.