BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Works to automate BeyondTrust University processes through system integrations, including the Learning Management System, Manual Delivery System (Mimeo), and Lab Provisioning System (Skytap). This resource will be the lead integration developer within the team. Work well with other technical team members that develop eLearning and deliver training.
- Work with the larger BeyondTrust University Team to scope out new integration opportunities
- Drive the initiatives of building, maintaining, and implementing integrations across the various education systems
- Write clean, scalable code using Node.JS
- Work with RESTful APIs
- Maintain, update, refactor, and debug code
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years related professional experience
- A passion for writing excellent code
- Strong understanding of API design and different API standards
- Experience with Git
- Experience with relational databases
- Strong desire to learn new skills and technologies
- Passionate about working with a small close-knit team
Nice to Have:
- Cyber Security and/or networking background
- Working knowledge of MS Windows & Linux environments
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.