BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
As Risk and Process Manager, you will Support the implementation of various Governance, Risk, and Compliance projects and tasks. You will assess the impact of changes, understand data flow and mappings, and develop and generate reports. This role will support business users with GRC needs.
This includes overseeing all ongoing activities related to the development, implementation, and maintenance of, and adherence to, the GRC policies and procedures involving Risk, Compliance, Security, and Privacy.
You will also have the opportunity to collaborate across BeyondTrust in support of information and GRC management solutions and implementation efforts.
Part of the role will be to manage various projects and tasks within the BeyondTrust Risk, Compliance, Security, and Privacy organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supports the implementation of various Compliance projects and tasks
- Tracks and monitors risk exceptions to ensure control deviations are identified and mitigating controls are in place.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical teams, internal organizations as well as in client and vendor/subcontractor organizations to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
- Assist with drafting and maintaining information Risk, Compliance, Security and Privacy policies; facilitates annual policy review and approval by GRC.
- Contributes to the team knowledge base by participating in appropriate training and providing industry and best practice knowledge.
- Help run GRC change management, Risk Management and assurance program
- Management of risk tracking and remediation implementation throughout the organization
- Responsible for identifying and managing project risk factors, and anticipating and resolving project issues
- Support in the development of measures, metrics and procedure manuals for entire GRC program
- Provides help with compliance audit and assurance activities as needed
- Works with key stakeholders to facilitate GRC project planning from inception to completion
- Coordinates internal and external resources for execution of projects
- Detail oriented, organized and efficient to store project artifacts and build an audit trail, as well as taking meeting minutes, scheduling meetings in Outlook, storing documentation
- Partner with vendor and infrastructure teams as needed on technology upgrades, maintenance, and issue resolution.
- Creates project plans, presentations to monitor and track deliverables
- Prepares reports, user documentation, meeting minutes, etc.
- Excellent in preparing presentation and analyzing metrics in to reportable format
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Skill in developing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.
- High level of integrity.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other teams to achieve goals and represent the business.
- Ability to remain objective in balancing business needs and risk.
- Working knowledge of business analysis, program/project management, and financial management
- Must have knowledge on MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, Visio)
- Experience with systems delivery and the formal SDLC processes on projects desired
- Experience working on IT Governance projects is a plus
- Experience using any Agile methodologies is a plus
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.