BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is seeking a Software Engineer for the team that develops our Password Safe product. Password Safe unifies privilege password and privileged session management, providing secure, automated discovery, management, auditing, and monitoring of any privileged credential.
What you will do:
- Utilize cutting edge technology to develop service-oriented software using C# / .NET Core
- Be involved in all tiers of the product: client, services, database
- Assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of product functionality, creating efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality
- Collaborate with other team members, teams, and stakeholders
What skills do I need?
- 5+ Years’ experience in software development in C# / .NET
- Knowledge of web technologies and tools (Angular, TypeScript, HTML5)
- Knowledge of industry best practices for code quality, architecture, accessibility, and usability.
- Solid Understanding of modern design patterns and object-oriented programming
- Solid English written and verbal communication, presentation and people skills.
- Experience with full lifecycle of development, including product release in an agile environment.
- Good understanding of network security and encryption.
- Comfortable using revision control software (Git)
- Experience with Visual Studio / Visual Studio Code, NuGet, MS SQL
Nice to have:
- Agile team experience: Working as a team in scrums, sprints & retrospective
- .Net Core
- Rest API Development
- Security Knowledge: This is what we do. You may not know everything related to security, but you know what security customers want, and how to make sure they get it. You have a strong desire to learn as much as possible about network security.
- Experience in building/maintaining automation tests (Gherkin/SpecFlow)
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.