BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
We’re looking for a great communicator who enjoys working collaboratively as part of a high achieving team. You will be a self-starter and with a track record of exceeding expectations and driving your own personal development. You will have excellent creativity and problem-solving skills, and will strive to excel in everything you do.
What you will do:
- Deliver an outstanding user experience for complex web-based enterprise applications
- Utilize cutting edge technology to develop service-oriented software
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Write reusable UI components based on design patterns and workflows.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality
- Collaborate with other team members, teams, and stakeholders
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years of software development experience, with emphasis on Front End and UI/UX development.
- Knowledge of industry best practices for code quality, architecture, accessibility, and usability.
- Solid English written and verbal communication, presentation and people skills.
- Comfortable using revision control software (Git)
- Experience with Visual Studio / Visual Studio Code, NuGet, MS SQL
Nice to have:
- Agile team experience: Working as a team in scrums, sprints & retrospectives
- C# / .NET / .NET Core experience
- Experience of relational database concepts and basic SQL
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.