BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
As a Compliance Analyst, you will play a key role helping to mitigate risk to the company by testing company policies and procedures. This includes all ongoing activities related to the development, implementation, and maintenance of, and adherence to, the BeyondTrust policies and procedures involving Governance, Risk and Compliance.
A hands-on role for handling detailed technical documentation, processes and activities descriptions and evidence necessary to establish compliance of company to internal policies and external regulations such as NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, SOC. Part of the role will be to coordinate various projects, sales support, and tasks within the BeyondTrust Governance, Risk, Privacy, Security, and Compliance organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides practical assistance with compliance documentations.
- Revises forms, documents, policies and standard operations procedures descriptions (SOPs);
- Collects compliance evidence collection for variety of legal, operational and security requirements.
- Arranges communication and contacts with involved stakeholders
- Interprets and communicates compliance requirements to responsible business units.
- Comprehends gaps between compliance and audit requirements.
- Contributes to the team by gathering necessary information for various audits.
- Coordinate and research requests from the organization regarding security, compliance, and privacy-related questions.
- Assist in the update and review of Policies, Standards, and SOP in accordance with applicable compliance and/or regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates with the team to ensure that the requirements of the compliance program are implemented.
- Help with organizational compliance with applicable regulations and policy communication
- Provides help with compliance audit and assurance activities as needed
- Supports the implementation of various Risk, Privacy, Security, and Compliance projects and tasks
- Support and coordinate inquires related to GRC program
- Act as a member in multiple project teams and Incident Management team
- Assist in delivering compliance training, education modules, and records
- Assist with inputting vendor compliance-related data into a document management system.
- Understanding of the compliance with data privacy, data protection, cybercrime, and/or information technology.
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Skill in developing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.
- High level of integrity.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other teams to achieve goals and represent the business.
- Ability to remain objective in balancing business needs and risk.
- Must have knowledge on MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, Visio)
- Experience with preparing for presentation and delivery
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.