BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is seeking a progressive and accomplished marketing leader to drive planning and execution for our Strategic Account sales team. This person will collaborate across marketing, sales and alliances teams to achieve business goals and revenue targets.
In this role, the Marketing Manager, Strategic Accounts, is responsible for defining, deploying and ongoing management of an evolving, growth-oriented marketing strategy and team, focused on brand awareness, new prospects, pipeline generation and acceleration.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Americas Marketing, the ideal candidate is a dynamic, hands-on leader with proven programs that have accelerated and grown sales opportunities for a specific sub-segment of target accounts. Specifically, this role will manage and execute marketing programs for our strategic enterprise prospects and customers, including physical and virtual events and targeted marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have previous experience creating successful account-based marketing programs or direct customer marketing background, with an emphasis on customer experience. This individual needs to be detail-oriented, highly organized and capable of devising and managing logistics in the high-velocity sales and marketing environment of a growing technology company.
What you will do:
• Deliver comprehensive and effective growth marketing plans for brand awareness, new lead and pipeline generation, joint partner marketing and cross-sell to our strategic enterprise accounts.
• Define and develop multi-channel campaigns including themes, messaging and assets in collaboration with internal marketing teams including Corporate, Digital, Channel, Customer and Product Marketing.
• Understand and analyze of key performance indicators, business objectives and customer needs into strategic initiatives and integrated campaigns that will optimize ROI.
• Collaborate closely with regional vice president of sales and direct sellers for alignment of goals and plans.
• Partner with other marketing functions to understand the customer journey, prospect behavior, trigger points and identify targets for specific marketing programs.
• Strive for operational excellence and effectively manage budgets to optimize return on investment in alignment with business goals.
• Develop, execute, and measure all facets of marketing planning and campaigns.
Who You Are:
• Passionate, motivated, big idea generator and capable executor.
• 3-5 years of B2B Marketing experience in the tech industry, cyber security preferred.
• Able to work collaboratively and successfully with peers and colleagues.
• Previous experience in a field, customer, or partner marketing.
• Ability to articulate the marketing needs of sales teams internally in order to develop and execute relevant campaigns focused on target accounts and audiences.
• Have a track record of success in setting marketing priorities and strategy, developing integrated marketing campaigns and executing programs to achieve sales goals.
• Strong leadership and decision-making skills, problem-solving capabilities with the ability to see the big picture.
• Data-driven, analytical mindset. Working knowledge of Salesforce.com, 6Sense, Sendoso, is an advantage.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills: lead cross-functional teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all programs on schedule.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.