As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What's the role?
As Regional Sales Manager focused on key accounts you will be responsible for managing the sales process around the complete BeyondTrust portfolio of software products to key enterprise clients.
You should have a proven track record of over achievement partnering with some of the world’s largest, most complex organisations and multiple decision makers to deliver business value through enterprise Security Solutions and have limitless energy and tenacity in achieving your goals.
What will be my responsibilities be?
- Leading from the front, you will grow and develop existing accounts and develop new business
- Source develop and close large software security programmes within the Enterprise segment
- Identify key decision makers and build strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales target
- Accurately forecast all sales within your territory
- Develop and execute a comprehensive platform pursuit plan for Enterprise accounts.
- Upsell to existing customers
- Interact with our experienced professional services team to demo the product for potential clients.
- Meet with those clients, presenting and proposing value added services along the way, negotiating and influencing in order to bring about success
- Act as an advisor to clients, keeping abreast of technical and industry information as well as reporting on industry fluctuations and market conditions
- Assist and attend corporate tradeshows and events
- Communicate widely with internal stakeholders
- Manage, follow-up and qualify all leads - ensure this information is accurately tracked within the CRM
- Maintain a proactive approach to generating new business and new relationships
- Drive engagements at the C-level as well as with Line of Business Leaders across complex organizations.
- Work closely with the BeyondTrust professional services teams to help build transformational offerings.
What experience should I have?
- A proven track record of success driving adoption of Privilege Access Management solutions within enterprise accounts, in forecasting, sales planning and sales operations
- 5 + years’ experience selling to global enterprise customers working on deal sizes of high six figures and greater.
- A background of exceeding revenue quota and new customer adoption goals
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Consultative and value-driven approach to client relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in the Security market is important; you need to be passionate about our product and our market.
- Degree educated or has like to like skill and sector experience
- Established reputation as a high integrity top performer
- Strong relationships with senior level security professionals in customers and partners.
What traits will make me a success in the role?
- You think strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
- Driven to succeed. Desires a senior career in sales and to obtain financial rewards
- You are action and results oriented
- You are highly analytical and structured
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding. But below are a few of our company benefits:
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Employer matched pension
- Life Cover
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
A note on Covid-19:
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.