BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for planning and implementing quality assurance procedures for daily, milestone and release candidate testing of Remote Support and Privileged Access product line. QA Engineer must display individual motivation and the ability to respond with innovation to new technological problems and new product possibilities. As a member of the QA team, will be responsible for the quality of software to be released.
What you will do:
- Determine test objectives and standards by studying software requirements, writing test plans, test cases, and test scripts; set up testing environments and equipment.
- Identify software capability and reliability by conducting functional, system, and performance tests.
- Resolve testing problems by modifying testing methods; conferring with the team to revise test objectives and standards.
- Maintain test management system by creating new test cases, test suites, defect tracking and regression testing scripts (automated and manual).
- Communicate test outcomes by collecting, analyzing, interpreting, summarizing, and displaying defect data; recommend software changes.
What skills do I need?
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Agile Scrum.
- 1 to 2 years of experience with automated testing, developing standards, reporting research results, software debugging and software testing.
- Linux and Windows experience required, Mac experience a plus.
- Understanding of and experience with TCP/IPv4/IPv6 networking configuration and equipment
- 1 to 3 years of experience with python.
- 1 to 2 years of experience with an object-oriented language.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience with virtualization, cloud environments, and cloud technologies is a plus.
- Experience with SAML, Active Directory, LDAP is a plus.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Self-starter; requires little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Professional demeanor at all times
- Support and adhere to Company’s Core Values
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.