BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
We’re looking for a great communicator who enjoys working collaboratively as part of a high achieving team. You will be a self-starter and have a track record of exceeding expectations and driving your own personal development. You will have excellent creativity and problem-solving skills and will strive to excel in everything you do.
What you will do:
- Take a lead role in designing, developing and maintaining our software components which run on macOS
- Use agile tools and techniques to play an essential part in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Use advanced debugging techniques to diagnose and fix problems
- Confidently communicate with small groups
What skills do I need?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies; Code reviews by peers
- Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of macOS APIs and Frameworks
- Low-level understanding of launchd, macOS security model, SMJobBless, File Systems, WindowServer, etc.
- C++11 (and higher) w/ STL, Objective C, Swift
- Some experience with GUI Development in Cocoa
- Experience writing multithreaded code
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with CMake, Qt Widgets, bash
- Historical knowledge of OS X / macOS and API progressions
- Secure coding practices
- Experience with Apple code signing and notarization
- Experience with iOS development
- Experience with client/server architectures, RPC, IPC
- Experience in developing security software
- Experience writing code that runs on multiple desktop platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Experience using Linux
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.