BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Licensing Specialist is responsible for monitoring and fulfilling requests and responding, resolving, or escalating issues in a timely, efficient, and professional manner while actively participating in a team environment.
- Monitor fulfillment queues and fulfill license and software requests
- Perform license regeneration and software rebuild requests as necessary
- Contact customers with incomplete or incorrect contact information and required product info (DNS/SSL)
- Effectively communicate complex fulfillment issues to customers and proactively address them as necessary
- Identify and flag fulfillment risks, serve as escalation point for fulfillment issues and respond to Level 2 customer service requests
- Document feedback from customers and issues negatively impacting customer experience
- Support KPI/metric reporting and review for completeness & accuracy
- Work cross-functionally with team members inside and outside the Fulfillment function
- Answer fulfillment questions from internal teams and customers
- Other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- Advanced computer skills
- Experience working in a technical support function is desirable
- Proven track record of working independently but also acting as a successful team player
- Customer focused attitude and motivated to help
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal as well as interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills and analytical mindset
- Able to organise, multitask and prioritise
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Must be able to contribute within a team environment including remote team members
- Detail oriented but able to execute efficiently and follow through
- Able to organize, multitask, and prioritise based on management criteria
- Able to elicit relevant information to issues at hand
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Support and adhere to company’s core values
What about the perks?
In light of Covid we're recommending everyone stay safe and work from home at the moment but we wanted to share some insight into our Mancheser office which makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room we offer free lunch every Tuesday plus you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard.
Here are a few more reasons:
- Free lunch Tuesdays (Pizza, Thai, you name it!)
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit
- Regular social events (Oast House BBQs, Flight Club Darts, JunkYard Golf)
- Onsite gym and games room
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Free onsite Parking
- Employer matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Cover
- Childcare vouchers
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun! Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organisations are recognising the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
A Note on COVID-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.