As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
More about the role:
The Customer Marketing Specialist will play a vital role in driving the development and execution of customer marketing programs. He or she will work to build and manage relationships with BeyondTrust customers and leverage these relationships to contribute to sales and marketing deliverables, including case studies, references, and other acts of advocacy, customer events and user groups, and customer-centric giveaways.
What will I be doing?
- Assist in executing the customer marketing plan to develop pipeline from up-selling and cross-selling into the BeyondTrust customer base.
- Coordinate with the regional sales teams and field marketers to plan and execute mid-size user groups and local customer meet-ups.
- Assist with the planning and execution of a large, global customer conference (Go Beyond)
- Coordinate with sales and customer success teams to identify new case study and reference candidates.
- Help conceptualize new marketing programs and ideas for our customer base to help increase product adoption and brand loyalty.
- Assist in the execution of customer communication plan, including event invitations, release emails and customer surveys.
- Manage all customer swag and giveaways for the EMEIA region
- Support local marketing team with other events and campaigns as needed.
- Additional duties as directed by manager.
- Undergraduate college degree in marketing, management or related field of
- Experience developing and managing customer relationships.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Excellent relational skills with both external customers and internal employees.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to effectively organise, multitask and prioritise.
- Professional demeanor at all times.
- Self-directed, flexible, creative, comfortable in a dynamic, collaborative office environment.
- Support and adhere to Company’s Core Values.
What about the Perks?
In light of Covid we're recommending everyone stay safe and work from home at the moment but we wanted to share some insight into our Manchester office which makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room we offer free lunch every Tuesday plus you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard.
Here are a few more reasons:
- Free lunch Tuesdays (Pizza, Thai, you name it!)
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit
- Regular social events (Oast House BBQs, Flight Club Darts, JunkYard Golf)
- Onsite gym and games room
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Free onsite Parking
- Employer matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Cover
- Childcare vouchers
We are offering a competitive salary, tangible career progression opportunities and an annual benefits allowance for the right person. What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Be sure to search #BeyondTrustLife on LinkedIn and Twitter to gain insight into our company culture!
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organisations are recognising the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
A Note on COVID-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.