BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
As a Lead Cloud Ops Engineer in our Software Engineering department, you will collaborate with our Engineering and Technical Support teams. We are looking for a passionate and motivated Lead Cloud Ops Engineer who enjoys the challenge of solving tough problems in a dynamic environment. This individual thrives at problem solving, getting to the root cause within software or the environment in which it runs, and is motivated by doing what is right for our products and our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Work directly with the engineering leaders, quality assurance, and operations professionals to determine requirements and implement solutions to maintain the operations of cloud products.
- Continually maintain detailed tracking of work activities, risk, and future work in Azure DevOps for planning purposes.
- You live and breath product reliability, uptime, and pride yourself on proactively anticipating issues, creating solutions, and solving problems before they are reported by the customer.
What is Required?
- 5+ Years’ experience in the design and maintenance of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) systems to support critical cloud services in Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrated experiencing leading the design and maintenance of cloud service architectures and deployments
- Experience developing and deploying solutions using Azure AZDO build pipelines.
- Experience using Terraform to deploy solutions in Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of IPs, subnets, DNS, DHCP as they apply to cloud solutions
- Proficient at installing and configuring Microsoft Windows and other operating systems and components
- Great troubleshooting skills
What isn’t required but would be AWESOME?
- Experience using Packer for creating operating system images for multiple platforms
- PowerShell and other Scripting languages
- Understanding of C#, Git, MSBuild, Jenkins, Ansible
- Security Knowledge: This is what we do. You may not know everything related to security, but you know what security customers want, and how to make sure they get it. You have a strong desire to learn as much as possible about network security.
- Network knowledge:
- Agile team experience: Working as a team in scrums, sprints & retrospectives
- Understanding of Linux and Unix platforms and how authentication works for these platforms
Who are you?
- You are a leader that takes ownership of task and drives them until completion
- You love to find problems in other people’s code, and fix them
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask, “how we can, not why we can’t”.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You always work for the best interest of the team.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Team?
Work with a variety of technologies to build and evolve enterprise products
- A wide range of employee benefits
- Casual dress and atmosphere
- Learn and grow your skills with a talented team of engineers who are excited to share their latest projects and ideas with other team members, access to educational and learning resources.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.