BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What you will do:
- Drive month end close processes and own reconciliations for assigned GL accounts.
- Complete consolidated roll forwards in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support the Payroll team with headcount and benefit reconciliations for certain entities.
- Own monthly Intercompany reconciliations.
- Assist Accounting Manager in implementing and monitoring internal control procedures.
- Craft monthly and quarterly processes for OPEX trend and balance sheet review.
- Play a role in the creation of quarterly financial statements.
- Serve as a point of contact for junior staff on general ledger and account reconciliation issues.
- Display flexibility and willingness to complete ad hoc projects as directed by the Accounting Manager and Accounting leadership.
What is required?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2-5 years professional experience (preferably in high growth environment)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Adaptability to Financial Systems (Sage Intacct, Accrualify, Floqast, Adaptive Insights, Stampli).
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.