As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
You will be collaborating with a cross functional engineering team to deliver an enterprise level SAAS solution. Acting as a DevOps advocate, bridging the gap between Development and Operations, Sharing DevOps principles and upskilling the team on DevOps best practices.
- Work closely with the technical support teams to ensure that solutions can be managed in a secure, scalable and automated way
- Working in an Agile team and contributing to typical agile ceremonies (e.g. daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives)
- Actively building and staying abreast of emerging technologies, guiding teams on how to interpret and best leverage the emerging technologies to meet strategic goals
- Bring your broad technical experience to influence product architecture direction.
- Strong cloud enterprise product development, Linux administration and deployment experience
- Experience delivering SaaS solutions
- Experience in infrastructure as code, configuration management, containerisation and implementing CI/CD pipelines for enterprise scale products
- Strong experience in one of the following cloud solutions; Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Strong diagnostic/troubleshooting skills for complex enterprise systems
- Network/Firewall/Proxy/Load Balancer e.g. troubleshooting cloud load balancers or open source tools like nginx, haproxy
- OpenId OAuth & Certificate based authentication
- Database (SQL Server, PostGres)
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure Configuration & Management using Terraform
- Strong scripting experience (Powershell, Bash, Python or Ruby)
- Experienced in application containerisation (e.g. using docker) and container orchestration using Kubernetes
- An understanding of Agile development methodologies including Scrum with the ability to shape, define and share DevOps backlog
What about the Perks?
In light of Covid we're recommending everyone stay safe and work from home at the moment but we wanted to share some insight into our Manchester office which makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room we offer free lunch every Tuesday plus you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard.
Here are a few more reasons:
- Free lunch Tuesdays (Pizza, Thai, you name it!)
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit
- Regular social events (Oast House BBQs, Flight Club Darts, JunkYard Golf)
- Onsite gym and games room
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Free onsite Parking
- Employer matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Cover
- Childcare vouchers
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.