At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionizing the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments.
BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralized management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximizes IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network.
What will I be doing?
- Play a key part in the design, architecture and development of the BeyondTrust product suite
- Bring your broad technical experience to influence product architecture direction.
- Collaborate with a cross functional engineering teams in various locations to deliver an enterprise level SAAS solution, owning features from design to delivery.
- Use agile tools and techniques to contribute to an effective software development lifecycle.
- Actively using and staying abreast of emerging technologies, guiding teams on how to interpret and best leverage the emerging technologies to meet strategic goals.
- Work closely with operations and technical support teams to ensure that solutions can be managed in a secure, scalable and automated way
- Debug, diagnose and troubleshoot issues with the product as reported from customers responsively
What skills do I need
- Strong cloud and SaaS solutions development and deployment experience
- Track record of developing high quality code in C# and .Net core with major focus on
- RESTful APIs
- OpenId OAuth & Certificate based authentication
- Test driven development
- Peer reviews
- Experience in containerisation and implementing CI/CD pipelines for enterprise scale products.
- Strong experience in one of the following cloud solutions; Azure or AWS
- Strong diagnostic/troubleshooting skills for complex cloud based distributed systems:
- Reverse proxies, load balancers
- Cloud storage (Azure blob storage, AWS S3)
- Database (SQL Server or PostGres)
- Able to communicate, collaborate, and work effectively with other distributed teams
- An understanding of Agile development methodologies including Scrum with the ability to shape, define and share work backlog
- Highly organised with strong time management and a desire to achieve deadlines
- Running, deploying and managing .Net core applications on Linux
- Implementing web security using web proxies like nginx, haproxy and cloud load balancers
What about the Perks?
In light of Covid we're recommending everyone stay safe and work from home at the moment but we wanted to share some insight into our Mancheser office which makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room we offer free lunch every Tuesday plus you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard.
Here are a few more reasons:
- Free lunch Tuesdays (Pizza, Thai, you name it!)
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit
- Regular social events (Oast House BBQs, Flight Club Darts, JunkYard Golf)
- Onsite gym and games room
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Free onsite Parking
- Employer matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Cover
- Childcare vouchers
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.