BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The FP&A Analyst will assume responsibility of providing ongoing financial/business reporting and analysis of company performance through preparation and management of financial plans/budgets, forecasts, and reports --- including management of monthly financial statements (with a focus on the P&L) and monthly board presentations.
What you will do:
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures --- help manage a comprehensive variance analysis and integrated forecast
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for Board of Directors and Senior Management Team, including involvement with monthly board package and departmental expense reviews
- Support the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operational Planning and Modeling tools
- Support FP&A department
- Assist in headcount tracking and management to budget
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Assist in developing financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Interpret underlying implications of financials --- understand impacts to business results, system implications, accounting policies, and strategic framework.
- Additional responsibilities likely to be assigned based on candidate profile/skillset and experience level
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
What is required?
- Strong analytical skillset combined with accountability of data integrity
- 2 to 3 years of analytical/modeling experience
- Ability to thrive in high pressure, time sensitive situations; ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to manage granular data and processes
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills is a must
- Experience in the software industry is preferred
- Experience with Adaptive Analytics a plus
- Position is based at headquarters in Johns Creek, GA (greater Atlanta area)
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.