BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionizing the way the world secures and manages privileged access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralized management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximizes IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network.
What Will You Do?
As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer in our Software Engineering department, you will collaborate with our Engineering and Product Management teams. We are looking for a passionate and motivated Engineer who enjoys the challenge of solving tough problems in a dynamic environment. This individual thrives at problem solving, writing robust and maintainable code, and is motivated by doing what is right for our products and our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Review and provide feedback on functional requirements for products
- Propose and evaluate technical solutions as part of research spikes
- Implement and take ownership of product changes
- Write thoughtful and maintainable code meeting various quality standards
- Review, debug, and maintain code written by other team members
- Collaborate with other cross-functional team members to support the operation and maintenance of products
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of developers
- Participate in developing new processes
What is Required?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ Years of experience in software development or related field
- Ability to seamlessly work on any part of the software stack
- Ability to thrive in an environment where some team members work remotely
- Experience using C#, TypeScript, Angular, HTML, and CSS
- Experience writing SQL and designing schemas for traditional relational database management systems
- Experience working on distributed systems and familiarity with messaging paradigms
- Understanding of methods and processes to evaluate algorithm or data complexity for the purpose of extrapolating resource requirements
- Experience writing unit tests, functional tests, integration tests, and/or end-to-end tests
- Familiarity with the entire software development lifecycle
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Kafka
What isn’t required but would be AWESOME?
- Experience with Git, Docker, gRPC, Protocol Buffers v3, Kubernetes, Envoy, or Istio
- Experience working on multi-tenant SaaS products
- Experience working on enterprise software products
- Experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, and Entity Framework Core
- Familiarity with performance optimization
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with secure coding practices and software security concepts
- Experience integrating with identity providers using well known protocols, such as SAML, LDAP, or OIDC
- Familiarity with services provided by major cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience writing and reviewing technical specifications and design documents
- Experience contributing to open source projects
- Familiarity with creating and publishing NuGet packages
- Basic networking knowledge about IPs, subnets, DNS
- Working as an agile team in scrums, sprints, and retrospectives
- Proficiency with using Linux and working from the command line
Who are you?
- You love to write code that is well tested and maintainable.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You understand the value of automating repetitive tasks and the cost of automating one-off processes.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You don’t shy away from customer demands.
- You ask, “how we can, not why we can’t”.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You can find creative ways to do a lot with a little.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You always work for the best interest of the team.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Team?
- Work with a variety of technologies to build and evolve enterprise products
- A wide range of employee benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Free soda, snacks, and coffee
- Company Lunch every Tuesday
- Casual dress and atmosphere
- Learn and grow your skills with a talented team of engineers who are excited to share their latest projects and ideas with other team members, access to educational and learning resources.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.