As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What's the role?
We are looking for a tenacious Client Executive to join our sales team based in Manchester, UK. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers within the public sector; creating opportunities to drive revenue across the territory.
What will I be doing?
- Support and collaborate with Territory and Enterprise Sales Managers within their defined region to manage and close both new opportunities and customer add-ons, ensuring seamless communications and transitions for the customer
- Develop new and existing accounts within your own defined Small Medium Business (SMB) territory and focus account list.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing revenue across your designated territory.
- Independently manage and close high-velocity inbound opportunities for TSM and enterprise accounts
- Engages and coordinates with Solutions Engineers, Customer Success Managers and Renewals team
- Be highly responsive to prospects and customers, providing them with the information they need throughout the sales process
- Maintain accurate and complete account data in Salesforce
- Provide accurate and timely opportunity updates and bookings forecasts
- Co-own sales achievement goals against a specified territory and team quota
- Own personal territory quota
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors' products and pricing and keep up to date on knowledge of the company
What experience is required?
- Bachelor’s degree, or relevant work experience
- 1-2 years successful track record in sales development and or sales (technology, software, B2B, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate complex technology and value propositions
- Independent, yet a team player
- Motivation to expand personal and professional knowledge of product and sales skills
- Above average organizational, planning, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience with Salesforce strongly preferred
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles at high velocity
- Security, SaaS sales experience
- Familiarity with technology and cybersecurity
What about the Perks?
In light of Covid we're recommending everyone stay safe and work from home at the moment but we wanted to share some insight into our Manchester office which makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room we offer free lunch every Tuesday plus you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard.
Here are a few more reasons:
- Free lunch Tuesdays (Pizza, Thai, you name it!)
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit
- Regular social events (Oast House BBQs, Flight Club Darts, JunkYard Golf)
- Onsite gym and games room
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Free onsite Parking
- Employer matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Cover
- Childcare vouchers
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
A note on Covid-19:
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.