BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Product Manager/Senior Product Manager, Product Compliance, is responsible for planning and driving compliance and related certification processes through all phases of the product lifecycle for the BeyondTrust product portfolio. This role helps BeyondTrust deliver products that keep our customers safe and compliant themselves, and distinguishes us in the industry for our commitment to secure and compliant solutions.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Conduct industry and compliance research to understand the current state and upcoming changes in product compliance requirements.
- Act as BeyondTrust’s Subject Matter Expert on compliance regimes and frameworks, including but not limited to: FedRAMP, FIPS, DoD APL, Common Criteria, STIGs, GDPR, and others.
- Define, validate and maintain compliance strategy, roadmaps and investment plans.
- Serve as primary program manager for product compliance attainment and maintenance.
- Work with Product Management, Engineering, Cloud Operations, the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) team, and other stakeholders to coordinate and synchronize product compliance efforts.
- Prepare LOE and cost estimates for compliance programs and monitor spend.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and advise on current and predicted competitor compliance attainment and efforts.
- Align product compliance with existing product security efforts and overall corporate GRC efforts.
- Other duties as directed by manager
- 5+ years of experience in GRC operations, compliance consulting, auditing, or application/systems lifecycle security
- General understanding of common compliance frameworks
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, business, or engineering preferred.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in computer science or cybersecurity is a plus.
- Certifications in security (e.g., CISSP, CISM, GSEC) also a plus.
- Experience with and understanding of the Privileged Access Management industry
- Proficiency working within a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and DevSecOps environment
- Passion for product excellence including security and compliance
- Self-starter; eager and able to quickly learn new markets, technologies and approaches
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Must be self-reliant, but be able to communicate and contribute in a team setting
- Able to organize, multitask and prioritize
- Able to make decisions with limited data, and adapt as more information becomes available
- Professional demeanor at all times
- Support and adhere to BeyondTrust’s Core Values: Passion, Accountability, Teamwork, Integrity, Humility, Results
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.