BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
As a Frontend Software Engineer you will be part of a team that will design, develop, deliver, and maintain modern web experiences for our customers. You'll craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, security and overall best practices for high-scale asynchronous web environments.
What You'll Do:
- Work in a team to write modular and responsive Angular SPAs
- Bring users joy thru high-impact, well-performing user experiences
- Ensure the technical feasibility of new UI/UX designs
- Create and maintain automated tests suites
Skills You Need:
- You have the ability to write custom TypeScript, but know when to apply off-the-shelf solutions.
- You know how to create complex UI's thru composing simple and reusable components
- You understand semantic HTML, and take usage of div very seriously
- You're a champion for users with different needs, and different devices
- The frontend world moves quickly, and you enjoy keeping up with it
- You're comfortable with reactive programming / async paradigms
- You enjoy style simplicity, using cascading rules and CSS variables to keep your style-sheets small
Nice To Haves:
- Comfort in diagnosing and optimizing page performance
- Understanding of ngrx/redux/flow and when to use it
- Familiarity with the internals of Angular/TypeScript
- Experience with build automation
- Experience with D3
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.