BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Product Manager/Senior Product Manager is responsible for planning and driving assigned products through all phases of the product lifecycle.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Experience in delivering SaaS applications preferably in the cyber security or ITSM markets.
- Ability to lead the progression and development of in-product guides and user experience that enable prospective users to evaluate the product in a DIY mentality.
- Passionate about security and capable of identifying and help drive compliance directives that are applicable to SaaS products that serve every private and public market segments.
- Knowledgeable of SOC 1 & 2, FEDRAMP, ISO, Cloud Security Alliance, FIPS and other industry certifications.
- Own the See/Try/Buy strategy for all products in the portfolio.
- Experience and level of comfort with working with cross-functional teams and ability to achieve progress when leading a project that depends on the work of other teams not under your control.
- Familiar with SaaS business metrics and the ability to identify the data needed to support.
- Experience with online market places and integrating with others for delivery of product and integrations.
- Work with other Product Managers, Technical Product Managers, Solutions Engineers, and Software Developers to specify software requirements.
- Assist Product Marketing and Marketing in helping to properly position and launch new versions of BeyondTrust.
- Conduct post-release research to ensure the quality and fitness of released enhancements.
- Engage with customer advisory boards to obtain input on enhancements and validate roadmap and release direction.
- Provide scorecard results on a monthly basis for key investments and/or new product launches.
- Support annual strategic planning situation assessment and strategy development activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, product management, computer science or related field
- Preferred: MBA or Master’s Degree in marketing, product management, or computer science
- 3+ years of experience in product management or technical product management (Product Manager)
- Proficiency working within a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Passion for great product experiences
- Self-starter; eager and able to quickly learn new markets, technologies and approaches
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Must be self-reliant, but be able to communicate and contribute in a team setting
- AWS/Azure Cloud experience or certifications
- Information security experience, especially Privileged Access Management
- UNIX/Linux, Windows, and macOS experience.
- Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, other mobile platform experience
- Experience with GainsightPX or Pendo
- Able to organize, multitask and prioritize
- Able to make decisions with limited data, and adapt as more information becomes available
- Professional demeanor at all times
- Support and adhere to BeyondTrust’s Core Values: Passion, Accountability, Teamwork, Integrity, Humility, Results
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.