BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What’s the role?
The Senior Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis is a team lead position with responsibility for all financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting activities including internal, Board and lender reporting. In addition, this role will lead the finance function through the successful implementation of Adaptive Insights while partnering with Accounting and Treasury to fine tune cross-functional processes related to monthly close, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting. Direct reports currently include one senior Financial Analyst with expected resource expansion over time as business needs evolve. The position reports to the VP of FP&A.
What will I be doing?
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of bookings, revenue, cost of sales and expenses and manage a comprehensive variance analysis and integrated forecast of select functions
- ARR (Annualized Recurring Revenue) Management experience a must
- Revenue Forecasting
- Direct Cost of Sales - Variance reviews and forecasting
- Special Projects related to revenue and gross margin
- Lead continued implementation and oversight of Adaptive Insights
- Goal is for Full deployment by early 2021 followed by continuous enhancement based on business needs and changes
- Build cadence for Standard Reports
- Manage preparation of presentations for Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Ownership of monthly board package and departmental expense reviews (for certain functions)
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports;
- Work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI on initiatives as needed
- Assist in developing financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Support Executive Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Interpret underlying implications of financials --- understand impacts to business results, system implications, accounting policies, and strategic framework.
- Provide mentorship, training, and guidance for senior analyst
- Additional responsibilities likely to be assigned based on candidate profile/skillset and experience level
Education & Attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred, Big 4 Accounting or other Financial Experience a benefit
- 3+ years’ experience as Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Strong leadership and management skills required with ability to prioritize
- Experience in software and technology companies required
- Process driven
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with ERP and budgeting software platforms; Sage Intaact, experience with Adaptive Analytics a plus
- Ideally East Coast for Remote Candidate
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to deliver a first-class internal customer service experience
- Motivation to voraciously learn and sharpen skill set
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail required
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment. Be able to work well in a high stress environment (caused by deviations from standard plans, system challenges, aggressive deadlines)
- Tact, diplomacy, and ability to maintain strict confidentiality are critical
- Dedication to consistently meeting deadlines
- Highly Collaborative - ability to work cross functionally with leaders of other functions
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.