BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Senior Contracts Specialist will be an important part of the legal team at a dynamic global cybersecurity technology company. This person must have a “deal doer” mindset to help accelerate the closing process for the sales organization while protecting the company’s interests and managing risk through contracts. This role requires experienced negotiating skills in getting Cloud/SAAS and software licensing contracts completed with Fortune 500 customers and has a passion for negotiating win-win agreements.
- Work independently in reviewing, negotiating and drafting high value Cloud/SAAS agreements, software license agreements and related agreements in support of BeyondTrust’s sales and channels organizations and in conformity with the Company’s contracting guidelines.
- Interface with the accounting, finance, customer support, and other supporting cross functional organizations to answer questions and resolve legal issues in support of closing contracts with customers and partners.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and adhere to the Company’s vendor management policies and procedures.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Proactively make recommendations to management in ways to improve contract templates, processes and policies.
- Law Degree preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience as a contract negotiator of Cloud/SAAS agreements.
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Word; Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Thorough understanding of key provisions of Cloud/SAAS and software license agreements and the ability to independently negotiate with customers and partners to complete contracts in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, and the ability to drive to meet deadlines.
- Clear communicator with excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Well organized, detail oriented, and efficient in managing work schedule.
- Ability to effectively communicate contract principles and policies to internal business teams.
- Flexible and adaptable in a changing and challenging environment; able to think ‘out of the box’ when unexpected/unplanned events arise.
- Excellent customer service skills, both internal and external.
- Interest & knowledge of technology and current trends in software / IT industry, including cybersecurity and privacy trends.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.