BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Income Tax Manager is responsible for all areas of US federal and state direct tax matters. This position will report to the Director of Income Tax and assume responsibility for managing the US tax accounting, tax compliance and audit defense.
What you will do:
- Maintain and reconcile all US direct tax accounts
- Prepare and document US tax accounting for income taxes under ASC 740
- Monitor, research, analyze and implement existing rules and regulations relating to accounting and reporting of federal and state income taxes
- Manage federal and state income tax examinations and notices
- Participate in planning activities to manage the effective tax rate and cash taxes
- Maintain documentation relating to tax process and controls
- Prepare and/or review federal and state income tax filings
- Review projection of federal and state quarterly estimated tax payments and extensions
- Oversee tax fixed asset data and depreciation for domestic legal entities
- Research and proactively monitor federal and state tax laws
- Oversee domestic tax calendar
- Respond to inquiries from business units on domestic tax matters
- Identify and implement continuous improvements while pursuing operational efficiencies
- Manage, develop and train direct reports
- Other related duties as assigned
What is required?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or tax
- Intermediate+ MS Excel skills
- MS Word
- Experience with Tax Research
- Sage Intacct and/or OneSource Tax Provision a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of public accounting and/or industry experience focused in corporate tax
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership capacity to resolve complex problems within a cross-functional environment
- Ability to work well independently, in a team environment and with remote employees
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of US federal, state and local direct taxes
- Knowledge of international a plus
- Follow outlined policies and procedures and make recommendations for process changes
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.