As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What’s the role?
We are seeking a highly motivated Regional Sales Director with a proven background of creative, strategic-thinking and successful leadership in growing sales to small and medium sized organizations and quickly scaling revenue.
Reporting to the RVP of Sales in CEE, you will take responsibility for leading our high-performing commercial sales team. As a strategic, hands-on leader, you will collaborate closely with teams across the organization to ensure effective sales execution, team development and customer success.
This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in BeyondTrust’s next phase of sales expansion.
- Identify, develop, and lead talent, including hiring and building a best-in-class team.
- Define and execute an effective mid-market strategy for in the CEE territory.
- Motivate and empower your team to drive revenue growth and profitability in alignment with company-wide objectives.
- Accurate quarterly sales forecasting and planning.
- Manage and motivate direct team by correlating performance expectations to business goals – including guiding account planning, proposal development, consistent performance feedback, etc.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement through ongoing performance analysis.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally to provide insight to internal stakeholders across Product, Marketing, Analytics and Customer Success supporting product roadmap development.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans. Take accountability for revenue growth and profit margins consistent with corporate objectives.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of competitors' activities and competitive offerings.
- Provide negotiation assistance, training, and counselling to your team, in addition to assigning accounts, territories and sales quotas based on individual goals, capabilities, and pipeline activity.
- 5+ years’ hands-on sales leadership experience within the software security sector.
- Experience growing commercial sales teams and revenue at a high growth companies
- Proven experience leading and developing sales teams of at least 5 territory sales reps.
- Strong established relationships among key influencers within the Cyber Security Industry.
- Experience of analyzing performance to identify areas of improvement / sales optimization.
- High energy, creative, entrepreneurial mindset with a true sales hunter approach
- Sound business judgment, intellectual discipline, self-confidence and a commitment to continual improvement.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce
- Tech-savvy, with a passion for new technologies and up to date awareness of cyber security trends.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting responsibilities effectively
- At ease working in a high-pressure environment to deliver results
We are offering a competitive salary, tangible career progression opportunities and an annual benefits allowance for the right person.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Be sure to search #BeyondTrustLife on LinkedIn and Twitter to gain insight into our company culture!
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.