BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What Will You Do?
- Own the hiring process from start to finish... from job requirement intake and postings, to sourcing, interview scheduling, phone screens and extending/negotiating offers.
- Coach hiring managers and leaders through the process – coaching up, down and sideways to keep the hiring process and feedback on track and running smoothly.
- Manage many time-sensitive job openings at once and learn to prioritize and change focus on a dime.
- Constantly innovate and update the hiring and sourcing process... you should have your finger on the pulse of the latest and greatest recruitment trends and think of unconventional and creative ways to gain candidate interest.
- Be a brand ambassador: You will be a key player in our efforts to build our brand and help create/share content on multiple networking channels.
- Be a part of a collaborative, dynamic, Global Talent Acquisition team!
Who are you?
- You’re a Rockstar recruiter with five plus years’ experience
- A needle in haystack gets you excited as you’ve never worked a req you couldn’t fill
- You’d rather be crazy busy than bored – you thrive on a diverse set of reqs
- You’ve been there done that – you’ve filled everything from the Engineer who makes things to the Rep who sells them and every Finance person in between.
- You stay on top of trends and don’t rely on one channel to find candidates: if it’s new it’s for you!
- You pride yourself on the network you’ve built and rely heavily on that to find candidates.
- You don’t just fill seats, you act a trusted advisor and partner who helps with interview strategies, creative job postings, ATS training, etc.
- You have experience in corporate recruiting and have worked at a high-tech company, so you understand the fast-paced environment and how to navigate through it.
What is required to be considered?
- Experience recruiting for Engineering/Development.
- Corporate experience – at least two years
- At least five years of recruiting experience (can be a blend of Corporate/agency)
- Greenhouse experience- huge plus
- Self-Starter who is passionate about Recruiting
- Collaborative team player
- Must have experience working on US and/or Canada roles
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.