As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
We are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
We’re growing ambitiously on a global scale and that’s created a new opportunity for a Sales Development Representative to join our energetic Sales team in Frankfurt.
What's the role?
As a successful Sales Development Representative, you will be accountable for generating new pipeline for the entire BeyondTrust portfolio, establishing and maintaining new client relationships, alongside qualifying an inbound lead flow. This will be across a variety of verticals and accounts based on your designated territory.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working for an exciting and innovative business which has ambitious growth plans. A strong desire to forge a long term, successful career within the sales industry is key and you will be an excellent communicator with high level organisational skills.
- Book new business meetings with key stakeholders to generate consistent pipeline across the territory.
- Qualify inbound leads and convert the relevant ones to meetings and deal opportunities.
- Adhere to a territory plan created by your designated sales reps in order to maximise region potential and build on BeyondTrust customer base.
- Generate and maintain new client relationships, with the goal of your aligned sales rep successfully closing the opportunity.
- Act as an advisor to potential customers in order to understand whether their needs could be met with the BeyondTrust product portfolio
- Advocate for the BeyondTrust platform and our position within the global Privilege Access Management sector
- Understand and document customers’ business and IT strategies, priorities and goals; capture this data accurately in CRM system
- Collaborate with team members and strive towards meeting team sales target
- Track and monitor potential leads in CRM (Salesforce)
- Problem solve customer issues or sales blockers
Skills and experience:
- Professional Sales experience
- 9 months - 1 + years’ experience within a sales role, in a complex environment
- IT Knowledge – Microsoft tools knowledge and the ability to use as needed
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Articulate and confident communication skills
- Tenacity, independence and ambition are required to make this role your own
- Must speak fluent or business proficient German
Nice to have skills:
- Relevant university / college degree
- Proven record of overachieving quota and results in a high-growth company environment
- Undertaken relevant sales training.
What professional traits will make me successful?
- Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that BeyondTrust’s products will improve the world – one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
- A True Team Player. You’re the best at what you do, and you know how to work with your teammates to get their best.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Ownership – you take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve; you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
We are offering a competitive salary, tangible career progression opportunities and an annual benefits allowance for the right person.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
Search #beyondtrustlife and @beyondtrust on social channels to find out more!