BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Director of Customer Success will work with the VP of Customer Success and Professional Services to define, implement, and maintain a world-class Customer Success organisation for BeyondTrust. They will contribute to the strategic planning and direction of the Customer Success department by working with both Sales and Post-Sales groups across the company to ensure we are working together for the benefit of the customer.
What will you do:
- Work to define and drive a world-class customer experience
- Create Success Plan templates for our various tiers of customers, including touch point types, cadences and methods
- Author standardized templates for Success Plan milestones (Intro, EBR/QBR, usage reviews, etc.)
- Determine how to drive swift, high return on investment (ROI) value for and strong adoption of our customers’ BeyondTrust purchases
- Manage escalated customer satisfaction issues as needed
- Establish processes, documentation, metrics/KPIs to govern and measure our own success against our vision of Customer Success
- Manage a team of Customer Success Managers against those metrics and KPIs
- Proactively respond to resource issues and capitalize on staffing opportunities
- Report on key business metrics related to staffing, utilization, and customer satisfaction
- Reporting, forecasting and analysis of resource capacity
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and work process automation
Grow to understand the BeyondTrust suite of products’ roles in the market, the needs they are designed to fulfill, and how our customers should realize value from them
- Maintain strong lines of communication with sales teams / sales leaders aligned to the same set of territories
- Cross-collaborate with departments outside of Customer Success to ensure customers, company resources, and data flows easily and accurately through processes and systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Skills you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years previous leading Customer Success / Customer Experience teams/groups
- Experience in process creation, documentation strategies, and transformation management best practices
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in creating, analyzing, reporting on, and improving Customer Journey data/documents
This section outlines a basis for measuring performance. Generally, this will describe the end results or outcomes the position is expected to achieve.
- Top-tier customer retention rates
- NPS of accounts with active Customer Success Managers
- Maintain high average customer satisfaction in transactional surveys throughout customer journey
- Manage team of Customer Success Managers against achievable, relevant goals designed to improve customer and employee experiences
- Cross-collaborate within the company and with the customer to minimize the rate, volume, severity, and duration of customer satisfaction issues
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to sMVCHKystems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.