BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be a part of a team that will design, develop, deliver, and maintain a microservices based cloud software solution on a service-mesh using modern orchestration technologies.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for cloud platform production infrastructure.
- Respond to production incidents; receiving on-call notifications of service distributions and coordinating with development teams to resolve outages.
- Create and share incident post-mortems.
- Set up and maintain observability infrastructure.
- Maintain service level objectives.
- Monitor and improve service performance and scalability.
- Reduce MTTR and False Positive rates.
- Ensure and report on GRC compliance.
- Reduce toil (automate, automate, and automate some more).
Skills You Need:
- You're passionate about researching, implementing, and managing solutions to build a cloud native platform.
- You get into deep philosophical debates about the benefits of each major cloud provider, and can argue the merits of each.
- You know what five nines means, and the steps needed to achieve it.
- You understand that observability is crucial, and you have a dashboard of metrics that prove it.
- You dream about new ways to optimize cloud infrastructure.
- You laugh maniacally as you design chaos engineering tests.
- Your root cause analysis walks the fine line between detail and brevity while understanding the true goal is to learn, teach, and adapt.
- Your systems are so well maintained that you double check your alert settings because they haven't gone off in months.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.