BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
As a cloud security engineer you will be a part of a team that will design, develop, deliver, and maintain a microservices based cloud software solution on a service-mesh using modern orchestration technologies. Your main focus will be ensuring the security of the platform and of the underlying cloud infrastructure.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the subject matter expert on all things cloud security. When someone wonders “how do I secure this?", the first person they think to ask is you.
- Assist in designing and implementing the security architecture for cloud environments and products. We have a lot of cloud products, so bring your A game.
- Collaborate with development and operations to verify security controls are properly implemented. You designed it properly, now double check to make sure everyone paid attention.
- Work with our GRC team to create, document, and implement security compliance guidelines. Not the most glamourous part of the job, but an important one.
- Articulate and promote best practices. You know how to secure things. Make sure everyone else does as well.
Skills You Need:
- You've got the degree, the certs, or the experience. It doesn't matter which, as long as you know your stuff.
- You’re passionate about security, and have been for a long time. You've been reading Krebs since his days at WaPo.
- You know all the cloud security pitfalls and how to address them. You've probably already checked us for a few common ones just to see if you want to work here.
- You've said to yourself “there has to be a better way to secure this”, and then gone off and figured out that better way.
- You build security into everything you do, and you work hard to make sure others do as well.
- You're an expert at both AWS and Azure security, and can explain the intricacies of each.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.