BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What Will You Do?
The Senior Director of Quote to Order operations is a highly analytical, process-driven leader responsible for all core operational teams and workflows as well as data quality from the point of submitted order through fulfillment. Quote to Order is a critical period in the purchase cycle, and the Sr. Director will be responsible for not only the continuous improvement of the external customer experience, but also the acceleration of operational sales velocity through streamlined internal processes and structures in this area. The Sr. Director will lead global Order Management and Fulfillment teams and be expected to build both customer MDM and commercial policy functions over time. This is a highly collaborative, cross functional role requiring a strong focus on data and process, and deep familiarity with the broader software operations/back-office ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success leading back office teams in enterprise software operations or similar roles and have advanced systems knowledge in Salesforce.com. Experience in high growth SaaS environments a plus. This is a senior leadership position reporting to the SVP of global operations.
- Take a customer-first approach to building a world class global Quote to Order function
- Own customer master data and build structures and processes to enhance and maintain data integrity
- Build and lead global Order Management, Fulfillment, Commercial Policy and Customer MDM functions
- Oversee month-end procedures in respective areas such as reconciling Salesforce opportunities to Intacct contracts to ensure all possible opportunities have been closed prior to month-end
- Work collaboratively with invoicing and collections teams to ensure a streamlined end to end process
- Work collaboratively to support Global Sales Team in identifying efficiencies related to streamlining quoting process, work with SFDC team to drive functionality and process
- Work with senior leadership to document and refine company process and policies
- Report on adherence to established policies and make recommendations for changes
- Identify ownership gaps and process change opportunities by building and maintaining detailed flow maps across Quote to Order and global operations more broadly
- Design, Implement, report and continually refine key business metrics across global operations
- Understand integration points with other key business process areas
What is Required?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Highly motivated to work both independently and with cross functional teams.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to identify and drive process/system improvements.
What isn’t required but would be AWESOME?
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership capacity to resolve complex problems within a cross-functional environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-service oriented collaborative team environment
- Ability to coach and mentor team members
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Follow outlined policies and procedures, make recommendations for process changes and implement
- 10 years of progressive experience building and leading global operations teams
- Data driven with proven success leveraging data and BI analytics to inform and shape commercial policy
- Strong executive presence with proven ability to manage cross-functional initiatives
- Experience transforming ops functions from on-prem to SaaS, including implementing SaaS KPI metrics & processes
- Private equity and/or board reporting experience
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.