As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What’s the role?
We’re looking for a Sales Development Manager to lead our team of SDRs in Atlanta motivating them to grow into trusted advisors that help customers and prospects solve complex problems, all while ensuring delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals. You'll get to partner closely with Marketing and Channel teams to develop lead generation for net-new and add-on sales and lead cross-functional initiatives in support of sales process improvement and enablement.
What’s my mission?
- Lead day-to-day operations of the sales development team
- Hire, train, develop, motivate and lead Sales Development Representatives to achieve sales goals
- Collaborate with Sales teams to review qualification approach to maximize opportunities
- Develop and improve sales enablement tools including drafting scripts, testing, messaging and documenting templates and processes
- Measure, inspect and deliver on KPIs
- Provide an accurate assessment of pipeline and opportunity management
- Forecast weekly/monthly/quarterly bookings
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identify, continuously improve, and integrate all sales processes and policies, as well as sales model optimization
- 5+ years’ progressive experience as an inside sales professional
- 3+ years of successful experience as a sales lead or manager
- Extensive experience using Salesforce for managing sales opportunities and team
- Experience in developing demand generation campaigns to include the development of call scripts and success metrics
- Demonstrated leadership skills in coaching and guiding teams to success
- Excellent analytical and business intelligence skills
- Demonstrated ability to translate data and metrics into actionable business insights
- Career champion, with proven experience in coaching and developing reps and managers
- Proactive problem solver
- Manage priorities with clear communication and composure
- Adaptable in a high-growth and changing environment
- Highly analytical in how you set goals and prioritize initiatives
- High-growth SaaS experience, with Cybersecurity a plus
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.