As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
We’re looking for a confident communicator who enjoys working collaboratively as part of a cross-functional driven team. You will play an integral role in creating stable and scalable software security products that protect global companies from the growing cyber threat. If you're passionate about continual learning and have a creative mind that thrives on the challenge of solving valuable problems then this role could be a great match for you!
What you will do:
- Play an important part in the design, architecture and development of our Windows Privilege Management solution
- Use agile tools and techniques to play an essential part in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Use advanced debugging techniques to diagnose and fix problems
- Confidently communicate with small groups
What skills do I need?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of Windows APIs
- C++11 and higher
- Visual Studio
- Experience writing multi-threaded code
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Unit testing
- Peer reviews
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with C++ test frameworks, C++ templates, Windows Services, Active Directory, LDAP, COM, ADSI, Windows Device Drivers, Smart Cards, WHQL testing, SQL, ATL, Windows IOCP
- Experience with client/server architectures, RPC, IPC, and Named Pipes
- Experience in developing security software
- Secure coding practices, and knowledge of operating system security architecture
- Experience in developing enterprise software
- Experience writing code that runs on multiple desktop platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux)
What about the Perks?
In light of Covid we're recommending everyone stay safe and work from home at the moment but we wanted to share some insight into our Mancheser office which makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room we offer free lunch every Tuesday plus you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard.
Here are a few more reasons:
- Free lunch Tuesdays (Pizza, Thai, you name it!)
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits and fruit
- Regular social events (Oast House BBQs, Flight Club Darts, JunkYard Golf)
- Onsite gym and games room
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Free onsite Parking
- Employer matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Cover
- Childcare vouchers
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organisations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organisations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organisations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.