BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Trusted adviser to business leaders and staff providing HR consultation and solutions that balance employee needs with business objectives. Identifies solutions to enhance the performance of people, promote employee engagement, manage organizational change and positively impact the business. Develops strong internal client relationships and collaborates across the organization to address critical organizational and people issues. Advocate for BeyondTrust culture and values.
What Will You Do:
- Serves as the primary interface to a specific global business unit to deliver core HR initiatives and business unit specific projects
- Provides coaching and guidance on all aspects of talent-related initiatives and programs
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Provides support for core people programs and processes for the business (performance management, salary and talent reviews)
- Counsels and/or coach employees
- Coaches and enables people managers to be more effective leaders
- Provides expert advice on complex employee cases
- Analyzes data and surfacing trends to help improve organizational health
Who Are You?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience with strong business acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Ability to grain trust, respect and support through business knowledge and functional competence
- Ability to juggle competing/multiple priorities and deliverables
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters
- SPHR/SHRM-SCP preferred
- Global HR support preferred
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.