BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What's the role?
The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing the EMEIA & APJ Channel Marketing Strategy with a strong focus on key Partners. This role will work with Regional Field Marketers, Channel, and Sales teams to develop marketing programs that build brand awareness, strengthen relationships, and drive demand generation. They work closely with Regional Field Directors and Regional Channel Directors to ensure growth targets are met for that region.
This role will assess and prioritize strategic opportunities, execute on channel initiatives & projects, measure and analyze impacts of each program, and continually optimize results.
They thrive in ambiguous situations, love to build from the ground up, and create programs to scale effectively. They think big, and execute rapidly
What you will do:
- Develop and execute the EMEIA & APJ channel marketing strategy.
- Manage the regional channel marketing budget and work with the regional field marketing leads to ensure investment is optimized across partners.
- Work closely with product management and marketing teams to understand roadmaps and assess opportunities in relation to the partner ecosystem.
- Build Marketing Plans with key national partners (e.g. CDW, Optiv)
- Develop and execute marketing plans and events with Strategic Alliances and Technical Alliance Partners.
- Work closely with Field Marketing teams to:
- Develop partner-led demand generation programs to drive net-new business
- Ensure successful delivery of campaigns and programs including maximizing the digital marketing assets and programs for our channel partners
- Create and deliver regional communication plan to:
- Promote the channel mission, purpose, and needs both internally and externally
- Expand awareness of program, value to partners, and increase revenues for all participants
- Ensure partners are kept up to date on new products, activities, program updates via a monthly regional newsletter
- Identify and develop marketing automation to minimize manual work and scale.
- Analyze monthly and quarterly marketing KPIs to provide actionable insights and concise business recommendations.
- Communicate channel marketing performance and metrics to various stakeholders.
- Maintain online partner directory and internal content hub for Americas
- Create and support regional content requests such as campaign in a box, webinar content, marketing initiatives.
What skills do I need?
- Channel experience developing go-to-market campaigns through reseller and strategic alliance partners.
- Experience working with strategic partners and helping drive revenue growth.
- Strong business acumen, with ability to understand how various parts of the business interconnect, to make smart marketing decisions and achieve business goals and objectives.
- Understanding of all sales cycle stages, and the role marketing plays within each.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent project management skills to manage multiple initiatives, channel partners, and stakeholders simultaneously to drive independent outcomes.
- Experience with B2B technology marketing preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making focus.
- Experience with CRM (e.g. Salesforce) essential & Marketing Automation (e.g. Eloqua) preferred.
We are offering a competitive salary, tangible career progression opportunities and an annual benefits allowance for the right person.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Be sure to search #BeyondTrustLife on LinkedIn and Twitter to gain insight into our company culture!
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
A Note on COVID-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.