BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What Will You Do?
The Financial Systems Analyst will play an important role in the ongoing administration, development and configuration of our key financial systems, including Sage Intacct, the Salesforce Integration to Intacct, Adaptive Insights, SAP Concur, and Stampli, among other systems. In this role, you will engage with employees from all levels of the organization to identify system issues and then propose and deliver resolutions. This role will work closely with the Director of Financial Systems to develop solutions and prioritize efforts, but will require self-driven motivation to be successful.
- Configure & develop changes to system functionality and reports to improve or align with business processes.
- Utilize expertise in one of Intacct’s compatible software frameworks (e.g. .NET, Node.js, PHP), to develop customs solutions for teams within the Office of the CFO.
- Manage and troubleshoot integration points between systems that utilize REST and/or SOAP APIs.
- Provide training support to key users for testing, and to all relevant users on new functionality upon release.
- Proactively work with users to reduce system disruptions and to encourage full use of each system’s capabilities.
- Dynamically multi-task between current development projects and active system troubleshooting.
What is Required?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Highly motivated to work both independently and with cross functional teams.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to identify and drive process/system improvements.
What isn’t required but would be AWESOME?
- 5+ years progressive experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Intacct, Salesforce, Concur, or Adaptive.
- Intermediate skill in a query language.
- Experience leading projects and managing expectations.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and are self-driven to achieve goals.
- Diligent and able work with team members in a hands-on capacity.
- Support and adhere to Company’s Core Values.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.