As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Operations Engineer to join our team and take responsibility for for the availability, monitoring, maintenance, incident response and resolution of the BeyondTrust Cloud Service. We're looking for someone with a passion for technology and experience of delivering cloud solutions via AWS or Microsoft Azure.
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for the day to day availability, monitoring, maintenance, incident response and resolution of the BeyondTrust SaaS Cloud Service.
- Work closely with multiple teams and organizations to ensure the service’s health meets defined SLAs.
- Troubleshoot and perform the initial triage of failed processes and instances in large scale distributed systems
- Evaluate and implement effective solutions for systematically identified and defined problems, threats, and preventive maintenance items.
- Plan work, identify risks, and provide accurate time estimates of deliverables.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders including team leads, managers, and directors.
- Provide thorough documentation for all work using strong written skills.
- Follow and implement risk and compliance policies and procedures.
- Actively contribute in an Agile team to ensure continuous improvement of processes, policies, automation, and self.
- Continue to develop personally and professionally with internal and extra-curricular training.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor
What experience is required?
- Relevant work experience with Cloud administration and automation.
- Experience operating and managing Azure or AWS cloud environments including VMs, load balancers, and storage buckets
- Strong background in technical support and services delivery process.
- Proven record of strong troubleshooting skills and technical abilities.
- Linux and Windows Server Systems experience.
- Working knowledge of BeyondTrust products is desirable
- Azure or AWS certifications preferred.
- BA degree or equivalent work experience in OS and network related.
- Familiarity with the Agile software development methodology is a plus.
What professional traits will make me successful?
- Problem Solving: Open to a wide range of ideas, will consider both traditional and innovative options. Driven and resolved to ‘fix’, possess a self-belief and confidence in ideas and solutions.
- Communication Skills: Ability to engage and appreciate the needs of different audiences. Communicates purposefully and able to address small – large sized groups. Enjoys being centre of attention and is keen to express ideas and engage with others.
- Customer Focus: Capacity to deal with customers in an engaging, professional and courteous way.
- Interpersonal Skills: Has awareness of the way one comes across to others
- Analytic: Possesses a systematic and problem-solving style. Logical approach to issues, wary of superficial conclusions, prefer to examine relevant information.
- Flexibility: Capacity to cope with the unexpected. Appreciate when traditional approaches no longer work and may be due for a review. Recognize the need for re-organization, whether they are a proponent or are on the receiving end of change.
- Team Orientation: Should be receptive, tolerant and willing to share
Our Singapore office is based at Great Wold City and offers a dynamic and collaborative workspace for our employees. What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Part of our package comprises of Cigna healthcare and this position is eligible for a company related annual bonus.
Search #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to delve into our company culture!
A note on Covid-19:
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
Who are BeyondTrust?
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organisations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organisations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organisations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.